4 Person Speckled Trout Competition (Morning) - Matagorda, TX ($100 Down/$200 Total)
$200 Total/Person ($100 now + $100 on day of trip)
Location: Matagorda, Texas
Duration: 5 Hours
Launch: 6:00 AM Land: 11:00 AM
* IF YOU'D PREFER TO GO IN THE AFTERNOON SEE THE VERSION LABELED (AFTERNOON) UNDER THE TAB TITLED "FISHING TRIPS".
- This package is only for groups of 4.
- Whoever's catch of upto 5 Legal Size Speckled Trout has the greatest collective weight wins, and will have their $100 deposit returned.
- The 3 group members who do not win will have to pay their remaining balance of $100.
- If there is still time left once everyone has caught their limit, then we will spend the remainder of the trip targeting other species.
- Live bait available at bait shop prices
Typical Catches : Red Drum aka "Redfish", Speckled Trout, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Shark, etc.
Details: We fish the bays & jettys around Matagorda, Texas. Most of the places we fish are among the finest inshore saltwater fisheries in Texas. Our Boats are top of the line 24' center consoles. Our Capitan is one of the best in the business, with the experience and expertise to prove it. Both he, and the vessels are fully licensed and insured. A valid Texas Fishing License is required
- Pack a lunch if you'd like to eat.
- Use our rods or bring your own.
- Bait is available at bait shop prices.
- All experience levels are welcome.
- If something goes wrong we will right it.
How To Book Your Dates:
- Click the "Buy It Now" button and complete the checkout process.
- Whenever deposits are recieved for all 4 group members, we will text and email you a calendar with the dates we have available for trips through the Fall of 2020.
- Call, text, or email us with the date you choose from the calendar and we will send you the directions and itinerary.
Note: We have several open dates in each month from May through September of 2020. If none of our dates work for you we will issue a full refund.
Code of Conduct: Your trip will be cut short if you: 1) fail to follow the safety instructions, or any other directions given by the Captain. Or, 2) fail to behave in a manor that is respectful of the other anglers on the boat. Our trips are meant to be lighthearted breaks for our customers. If your behaviors takes away from the experience for the others on the trip you will be permanently banned.
Refund Policy: There are 3 circumstances in which a full refund will be issued. 1) None of the dates we have available work with your schedule. 2) The trip is cancelled due to bad weather or any other uncontrollable conditions. 3) The trip is cancelled by us for any reason (in this case you'll receive giftcards in addition to your cash refund).
Rescheduling Policy: You can reschedule free of charge within 48 hours of choosing your original dates. Once that time period has ended, there will be a $40 fee to reschedule your dates.
Cancelation Policy: Once you have chosen your dates, or if you tell us you'd rather not set a date immediately then there will be no-refund issued if you choose to cancel. Exceptions to this policy may be given only under extreme circumstances in which Arrow K Outfitters deems it appropriate.