Father-Daughter 3 Day & 2 Night Dove Hunting Retreat ($350 Down/ $700 Total Per Group)
At the request of many of our followers, we are excited to announce what we hope to be the first of many Father-Daughter Hunting Trips here at Arrow K Outfitters. All Fathers and daughters of ages old enough to responsibly operate a firearm are welcome!
Location: Abilene, Texas
Check-In: Friday, September 18th, 2020 @ Noon
Check-Out: Sunday, September 20th, 2020 (after the morning/day hunt)
- 2 Nights Stay in Our 5 Star Hunting Lodge
- 3 days of guided dove hunting
- Use of the Lodges Countless Amenities (See Pictures)
- 2 Professionally Prepared Dinners (Steak & Chicken)
- 2 Freshly Made Hot Breakfasts ( Bacon,Eggs, Hash browns,etc)
- 2 Lunches ( Burgers and Sandwiches with several sides)
- 2 Hour Thermal Hog or Predator Hunts are available for $150
- 4 Hour Thermal Hog or Predator Hunts are available for $250
Availability: We are limiting this weekend to 8 Father-Daughter pairs. Once all 8 spots have been reserved the website will show it as "out of stock" and will not allow you to purchase it. So if you are able to purchase this item that means there are still spots available.
Price: The price for each Father-Daughter Group is $700 total. $350, or (50%) is due at the time of booking in order to reserve the spots. The remaining balance of $350 is due at the time of the hunt.
The third weekend of September we will be hosting 6 Fathers and their Daughters at our World-Class Hunting Lodge in Abilene, Texas for 3 days of dove hunting on over 2,300 acres on some of the states finest agricultural land. We suggest that guests arrive anywhere from Noon to 2 PM on Friday to to get settled in in time for our afternoon/evening hunt. Those who cant make it in time, or do not want to hunt Friday are welcome to enjoy all of the amenities at the Lodge until the hunters make it in from the field. At which point a professionally prepared dinner will be served. Those who book the additional thermal hunt will have the option to do so Friday night after dinner. All other Guests are encouraged to enjoy the Lodge for the evening. Saturday morning a home cooked breakfast will be served from 7 to 9 AM. Those who would like to do a morning hunt will be taken to the field to hopefully fill their daily bag limit. Opportunities to hunt will be available all day so feel free to sleep in or watch your family's favorite college football team (fingers crossed we have sports back by then). Lunch options will be available at the lodge and there will be snacks brought to the field. Saturday night another professionally prepared dinner will be served and thermal hunts will begin after. On Sunday morning another home cooked breakfast will be served and hunter will be taken to the field shortly after. As hunters bag out for the day they will be shuttled back to the Lodge where chips and sandwiches will be available. Around 3 or 4 PM we will wrap up the hunts and shuttle any remaining hunters back to the lodge.
- If the Coronavirus is still an issue by September you will be given the option of a refund.
- If it is an off day and the birds are not active enough for you to have a chance at a successful hunt we will take you hunting again for free (just cover the lodging).
*We will be doing an identical Father-Son Hunt the following weekend (Sept. 25-27).